mullangi curry | mullangi
mullangi curry is nothing less than a marvelous creation. With the instructions provided, you can easily create this mullangi curry . This mullangi curry tastes delicious and will make you want to eat all the more due to its rich flavours. The yummy recipe is created by parveen with loads of love and effort. Try this simple and nutritious mullangi curry for dinner tonight and let your loved ones experience new flavours of this unique dish. mullangi curry is simple and best for all special occasions. Take your taste buds on a joy ride with this yummy mullangi curry. Foodies vouch for this mullangi curry due to its rich aroma and awesome texture. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy this delicious mullangi curry. Don’t forget to recommend this wonderful mullangi curry to your friends and relatives.
Ingredients (240 ml cup used)
- 1 cup of Radish pieces Chopped to small
- 1 cup spring onions chopped (separate white and greens)
- 1/8 tsp. red chili powder (optional, tastes good when prepared with only green chilies)
- 1 to 1 ½ tbsp. White sesame seeds (chose best quality) (can replace with peanut podi)
- 1 to 2 green chilies slit (adjust to suit your taste)
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 tsp. channa dal / senaga pappu
- 1 tsp. urad dal / minapappu
- Pinch of mustard
- Generous pinch of cumin
- Pinch of hing
- 2 to 3 tsp. Oil
How to make the recipe
Heat oil in a wide pan, add cumin, mustard, dals, green chilies and curry leaves.
When the dals turn slightly golden, add hing, white parts of the spring onion and radish. Sprinkle salt and turmeric.
Fry till the radish is almost cooked.
Meanwhile powder finely sesame seeds.
Once radish is cooked well, add the ground powder, chili powder if using and green parts of spring onions and fry on a medium high for 2 mins.
Serve mullangi curry with rice or rasam rice or roti.