Looking for something special and yummy to cook for your loved ones?
Well, We have a perfect mouth-watering Belgian recipe for you that can be prepared very easily in less than 30 minutes.
Belgian waffles are tender and flavourful waffles made with yeast. They're great topped with butter, whipped cream and fresh fruit.
The yeast in these extra yummy and delicious waffles makes for exceptionally deep pockets are perfect for capturing melting butter and syrups that will surely bring water to your mouth.
Have a look at the most simplified steps to cook this all amazing new Belgian dish for your family and friends to express your love for them.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 waffles
Serves: 4 to 6 serves
· 2 cups flour
· 4 teaspoons baking powder
· ½ teaspoon salt
· ½ cup sugar
· 2 eggs
· ½ cup vegetable oil
· 2 cups milk
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 1 package active dry yeast
You can buy these ingredients from the nearest grocery shop or they are easily available at various online stores like Grofers, Big basket, Freshmenu and many others. You can use faasos offers to avail heavy discounts.
Preparation and Cooking total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Follow the below mentioned and step and surprise your family and friends and gift yourself and your beloved ones a lovely treat with this amazing, yummy and delicious Bengali Waffle.
- To begin with, First of all, Oil the waffle maker and grease it if necessary.
- Next, Stir all the ingredients (yeast mixture, sugar, salt and vanilla) together in a large bowl until blended.
- In the next step, Stir in the remaining 2 1/2 cups milk alternately with the flour, ending with the flour.
- After that, take a separate bowl and separate egg whites and beat until they form soft peaks; fold into the batter.
- Now, In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, milk, oil, and vanilla, stir slightly.
- Next, Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes.
- After performing all of the above steps, Preheat the waffle iron. Brush with oil and spoon about 1/2 cup by onto center of iron.
- In the end, Close the lid and bake until it stops steaming and the waffle is golden brown. Serve immediately or keep warm in 200 degree oven.
SOME EXPERT TIPS
· To prevent waffles from sticking, season the waffle iron according to the manufacture’s directions. After each use, remove all traces of baked-on batter or crumbs.
· Top these extra special waffles with sweetened whipped cream, fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries or bananas.
So, pamper your loved ones by portraying your homemade delicacies made with easy recipes.
This easy Belgian waffles recipe definitely calm your cravings and can be made at home which is SUPER delicious. This tasty as well as yummy and appetising dish is so simple and easy to make.
I hope you find this blog useful and will surely try this recipe at your hope and surprise your family.
Happy Cooking…!! �� ��